The Need to Change Child Welfare Regulations
Two (2) Pages Essay Including Visuals:
1. Develop Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (Images) (1-2 pages) The Need to Change Child Welfare Regulations
2. Included a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph. Highlight or bold the thesis statement
3. State, explain, and support the first disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
4. State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
5. Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals (images) that help illustrate an advantage.
6. Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
7. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
8. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
9. Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references.
10. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.