Research a current public policy affecting early childhood education.
Use a variety of research tools—such as the Internet, libraries, and interviews—to gather your data.
Consider the following early childhood organizations in your research:
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Association for Childhood Education International
- United States Department of Education
Select one policy.
Create a 1-page flier (this is similar to a poster you would hang or send home to generate interest and increase awareness on the issue you are promoting) to describe the policy and includes the following:
- Major elements of the policy
- Implications of the policy for early childhood education
- Potential issues of that policy in early childhood education
- Rationale or justification for your critique of the policy